We are guardians of our customers and employee’s information and we take your privacy and the security of your information very seriously.
These pages are designed to help you understand what data we collect, why we collect it and what we do with it.
Data Protection information
You can find further information at the following places:
Requests for information
The organisations in the Housing Plus Group are keen to be transparent and open. An important part of this approach is to respond appropriately to requests for information made by our customers or the general public.
Customers who we collect personal and sensitive personal information about have a number of rights under data protection law. These rights are:
- The right to be informed about what data is collected and how it will be processed.
- The right of access to their data (a subject access request).
- The right to rectification of any incorrect data.
- The right to erasure or “to be forgotten” in some circumstances.
- The right to restrict processing in some circumstances
- The right to data portability (to have data provided to them in a format which can be transferred to another organisation).
- The right to object to how their data is used in some circumstances.
- Rights in relation to limiting automated decision making and profiling.
Subject access request
To make a subject access request, please complete our online form.
If you are aware of a data breach or think personal or sensitive information has been lost or shared inappropriately please let us know as soon as possible, using the request form below.
Please complete the form below for general requests, including other data protection rights and general information.